Our broad industry experience ranges from beverage facilities to rail yards, with extensive experience in the power generation industry. We have designed more than 40,000 megawatts of power plant capacity and provided engineering and design services to approximately half of the US fleet of commercial nuclear power plants.
Our origins as a successful engineering business that combined with a direct-hire construction company mean that our engineering work combines technical excellence with practical considerations of constructability and flexibility.
Customers for whom we have worked in an engineering capacity include:
- Xcel Energy Inc.
- Dominion Generation
- LS Power
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Cargill Inc.
- Union Pacific Corporation
- Black Hills Energy
- El Paso Electric Corporation
- NV Energy
- Golden Spread Electric Cooperative Inc.
- MidAmerican Energy Company
- Great River Energy
- Nebraska Public Power District
- NatureWorks LLC
- U.S. Silica
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC
- Alstom Power
- Siemens Power Generation Inc.