Off-Grid Solar Services
From off-grid cabins in the mountains to remote water pumping applications for agriculture, we have the robust solar and energy storage solutions you need to power anything.
There are many reasons property owners choose solar power for their off-grid settlements. Some common reasons include:
- Maximize roof space and power your off-grid home or application with high-efficiency solar panels manufactured by SunPower.
- Keep your lights and critical loads up and running even when the sun isn’t shining with robust battery and energy storage solutions.
- Achieve energy independence by maximizing renewable energy generation and storing it for periods of uncertainty or no sun.
Discover Truly Independent Energy With the Help of Our Solar Technicians
Living off-grid is a commitment and takes extra planning to ensure all your energy needs are being met, even during storms or limited sunlight. Meet your planned electrical loads free from the grid with robust off-grid solar and energy storage solutions.
Achieve Energy Resiliency
Energy storage becomes the most valuable when it’s acting as insurance and protecting against power outages. Some locations, such as coastal communities and islands, are more prone to power loss than others, but any location can benefit from an energy storage investment.
For these reasons, it’s important you install solar products with a proven track record of reliability and efficiency. Independent Power Systems utilizes the following products:
- Blue Ion: We only choose to work with products that we would install in our own homes, so you can be confident that with Blue Ion you’re investing in one of the safest battery chemistries, longest-lasting hardware, and most robust battery technologies available on the market.
- Sun Xtender: Sun Xtender is our go-to, tried and true AGM lead-acid battery appropriate for both grid-tied and off-grid applications. It’s a long-lasting no-frills solution that can do anything from run our forklift in the shop to taking your house off the grid.