EXCEL-Macros for Data Upload from U16xx Summators
From Software for Energy Management
Data from U160x summators included in the Energy Control System can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet and made available for customer-specific evaluations with Macro U1600.XLM for Microsoft Excel as of version 4.x.
Most popular related searches
Connection of the PC to the summator is configured in Excel, and is established directly via the serial port, or with a dial-up modem.
The following energy and power data, which are stored to memory at the summators, can be transferred to Excel:
- Interval values from a time period which can be specified with date and time
- Maximum values form the interval, 11 absolute maximum values
- Mean value and maximum measured interval value per day for the last 10 days and the current day
- Mean value and maximum measured interval value per month for the last 12 months and the current month
- Mean value and maximum measured interval value per year for the last 2 years and the current year
No reviews were found for EXCEL-Macros for Data Upload from U16xx Summators. Be the first to review!