Cleaver-Brooks Boiler Systems Training
This training workshop is a two-day course that takes the recipient beyond what was covered in the Boiler Systems PLUS Seminar – Operations, Safety, Reliability and Efficiency. Using the information provided in that course as a base, it emphasizes boiler evolution and applications, control schemes, burner advances, energy conservation, emissions, system reliability and as always safety.
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for Boiler Operators, Maintenance Personnel and front line Supervisory Personnel that have previously taken Introductory Boiler Systems PLUS Seminar – Operations, Safety, Reliability and Efficiency or have equivalent experience.
The overall objective of this seminar is to build upon prior knowledge while emphasizing energy conservation, emissions, system reliability and safety. This includes a more in depth understanding of boilers and how they can be successfully applied to all processes as well as how energy can be saved through retrofitable options and controls. The program extends out into the plant to include key components of steam distribution and condensate returns; focusing on optimizing efficiency and safety.
|• Boiler types and applications; which type is best and when?
• Burner Technology; how it is evolving
• Burning various fuels; the what and how
• Improving Combustion using O2 Trim, Draft Control, Parallel Positioning and Combustion Air Preheating
• Advancing controls today; how to improve energy consumption and reliability
• Ancillary Equipment such as Deareators and Dealkalizers; their role in Energy Savings & Reliability Improvement
• Water Treatment; beyond the mechanical