AWG - American Wire Group
AWG is a Solutions Company for Wire & Cable Products for Renewable Energy and Electrical Utilities. At AWG, we are Strategic Sourcing Specialists, committed and connected to the challenges of the Wire and Cable Industry. Offering a complete line of Collection System Underground Cables in 15KV-35KV TR-XLPE/EPR, Overhead Bare Aluminum T&D Conductors (ACSR/AAAC/AAC), Industrial Power Cables, Bare Copper Conductor, Copper Clad Steel, Static Wire, Guy Wire, Aluminum Clad Steel, Substation Control Cables, Fiber Optic Cables & Hardware and OPGW. AWG also provides traffic signal cable and lighting cables for municipalities. AWG is proud to offer our exclusive, patented cable for the Renewable Energy industry, TowerGuard CCA 2kV, which weighs and costs approximately 35% of conventional copper RHH/RHW-2 Cables.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Quality Process ISO 9001
American Wire Group, a global supplier of wire and cable for utilities and the renewable energy industry, fully subscribes to the principles of a Quality Management System.
The quality of product and service provided by AWG shall conform to all customer requirements, expectations and industry standards. The General Manager is responsible for the Quality Management System; each and every employee is responsible for the quality of our products and services.
The Quality Management System will be continually monitored and periodically reviewed to ensure compliance with the objectives stated. AWG recognizes that the delivery of quality wire and cable begins with our manufacturers.
AWG will attract and retain employees dedicated to quality performance by ensuring an environment that provides continuous training, encourages teamwork, fosters creativity and offers opportunity for individual recognition and growth.
AWG can only succeed when our customer succeeds; therefore, we will commit ourselves to customer satisfaction by providing quality products and services at the best value possible.
AWG provides material support during the aftermath of a storm, earthquake, or any other emergency resulting in an unexpected service interruption.
We are available to support your recovery needs with WIRE AND CABLE and electrical accessories including POLE LINE HARDWARE stocked in the following locations for fastest delivery:
- Miami FL
- Jacksonville FL
- Puerto Rico
- Philadelphia PA
- Los Angeles CA
- NEW! We now offer POLE LINE HARDWARE and hardware for Medium Voltage applications.
- NEW! We now also offer COMPASS® by SAFEGUARD. Compass® is a light weight non-contact personal high voltage and current detector. Its advanced notification system is designed to quickly warn the user of the presence of voltage and current on a work site.
- Expert Technical Knowledge in Wire and Cable Design and Application
- Regional Sales and Warehouse Locations for Coast-to-Coast Coverage
- Full Services which Include Cutting and Paralleling
- Cost-Effective Cable Procurement and the resources to help manage inventory & improve cash flow