Vela Solaris is a leading provider of simulation software for the renewable energy sector. Polysun, a simulation software developed by Vela Solaris, provides invaluable support in the analysis, design and calculation of heating and cooling systems using renewable energy. Polysun has been specifically created for solar thermal energy, photovoltaics, heat pumps, geothermal energy and solar cooling. The Vela Solaris’ product range incorporates extensive research activities in cooperation with universities and the industry as well as providing the opportunity to customise the software (company versions as stand-alone or online versions).
The company Vela Solaris develops and distributes the simulation software Polysun. Polysun software offers valuable support with the design, analysis and calculation of installations in the field of renewable energies.
We offer the right solution for every need.
Our offer contains:
- Polysun Simulation Software - the sales and design tool
- Polysun Online - the online version for a first approach to simulations
- Individual company solutions
Most important facts and figures
- 1992: The first version of Polysun is released by the SPF Institut für Solartechnik
- 2007: Vela Solaris is founded as a spin-off company of SPF Institut für Solartechnik
- Head office of Vela Solaris in Winterthur (Switzerland)
- Vela Solaris employs about 10 people
- Innovation - Because of the origins of our company, we work closely with universities and the industry. We are constantly developing Polysun software. That way, you are always up-to-date, and can advise your customers in a professional and reliable way.
- Mission – We feel responsible for making our contribution to a cleaner future. Polysun software supports the transition of the global energy supply to renewable energies.
- Corporate culture – Also in our daily work, we rely on sustainable energy, covering our energy demand exclusively with certified solar electricity. Brochures and business cards are printed without water, chemicals or VOC.