Ansaldo - Model GT26 - Gas Turbines
The GT26 - with its unique and well proven sequential combustion technology – has been designed to meet customer needs based on clean, efficient and reliable power generation offering a low cost of electricity solution.
Thanks to its robust, flexible and reliable sequential combustion technology, the GT26 offers:
- An unmatched operational flexibility:
- Exceptional combined cycle efficiency over a wide load range, while exceeding 60% net efficiency at full load
- Lower emissions over a wider operation range with the additional features to partially or completely switching off the second combustor during periods of low power demands
- Higher availability with extended intervals between inspections by up to 30%; Wider range of fuel variations without hardware changes.
With more than 3.4 million fired hours and more than 44'000 starts across the fleet of more than 100 units sold worldwide, the GT26 offers well proven technology.
The GT26 Customer’s benefits include:
- Fast start and fast ramp
- High part load efficiency
- Optimized park load mode
- High turndown capability with low fuel consumption, providing high reserve power
- High fuel flexibility
- Performance Optimized and Maintenance Cost Optimized Operation Mode to balance power needs with cost savings
- Welded rotor (no de-stating, no disk replacement required) benefiting customers with optimised maintenance costs