Atmos - Model D - Wood Burning Boilers
Non-gasification boilers are meant for burning wood on basic principle of burning without suction fan. The body of the boiler is made of sheet plates 6 – 3mm thickness. It´s feeding chamber is in the inner lower part equiped by moving grate with holes for primary air inlet and for easier ash removing. Under the grate is an ash-pan serving for easy and comfortable ash removing. The power output is controlled by the draught regulation Honeywell FR124. Which controls the primary air inlet flap. The flue way is fitted with a waste gas throttling flap.
Adventages of ATMOS D15, D20, D21, D30 boilers
- Wood combustion in a ceramic firebox.
- Boiler without a fan.
- Simple operation and easy cleaning.
- Efficiency of 71 - 83 %.
- Fuel - wood and wooden briquettes.
- For cottages and country houses.
- Small family houses.
- As a second boiler added to an LTO or natural gas boiler.