Atmos - Model DC - Special Wood Gasification Boilers
The boilers are constructed for burning wood on the principle of generator gasifying with the use of a gas exhaust ventilator (S), which withdraws the combustion gases from the boiler, or leads air into the boiler.
The boiler body is produced as a weldment of 3 - 8 mm steel sheets. They comprise the fuel hopper, which is equipped at the bottom with a heatproof pipe fitting with longitudinal hole for the combustion gases and passage of gases. The burnout part of the multiple chamber furnace under the fuel hopper is equipped with ceramic pipe fittings. There is a vertical combustion gas duct in the back of the boiler body, which is equipped with a heating valve in the upper section. The upper part of the combustion gas duct is fitted with a gas exhaust outlet for connection to a chimney.
- Option to burn large pieces of wood (log wood)
- Large space for wood - long burning period
- High efficiency 81 - 91 % - primary and secondary air is preheated to a high temperature
- Ecological burning - boiler class 5 - ČSN EN 303-5, ECODESIGN 2015/1189
- Exhaust fan - ash cleaning without dust, boiler room without smoke
- Cooling loop protecting against overheating – without risk of boiler damage
- The exhaust fan automatically switches off when the fuel burns out
- Comfortable ash removeing - large space for ash (when burning wood you have to clean it once per week)
- Boiler without tube heat exchanger - easier cleaning
- Small size and low weight
- High quality
Electrical - mechanical - Power is controlled with a safety valve operated with the draught regulator, FR 124 type, which automatically opens or closes the safety valve according to a set output temperature of water (80 - 90°C). When setting the power regulator, much attention should be paid because the regulator has another important function other than power regulation - it also secures the boiler against overheating. A controlling thermostat located on the boiler panel regulates the fan according to a set temperature (75 - 85°C). A temperature lower by 5°C should be set on the controlling thermostat rather than on the FR 124 draught regulator.
The boiler runs at a reduced output even without a fan - heating is not lost when the electric power fails. At up to 70 percent of its rated output, the boiler can be operated without a ventilator.