ATTSU - Model FTPM - Thermal Fluid Boilers
The FT-CS boiler is a Thermal Fluid Generator, with Horizontal execution with three passes and high thermal efficiency. With power from 100 kW to 6.000 kW.
Advanced combustion furnace and fully automatic operation. Appropriate to use the widest range of biomass, especially those whose combustion can produce slag (bark, forest trimmings, straw, etc ...).
They incorporate automatic feeding, ash removal and slag control depression at home and distribution of combustion air and recirculated gases at three levels, to increase performance.
It's main summed up characteristics are:
- The compact design with high gas and fluid speeds achieve high thermal performance and low film temperatures.
- The FT-CS boiler has three smoke passes in double helicoidal concentric coils joined by a collector.
- With over 50 years of experience and ongoing research, we have developed an FT-CS boiler with a uniform and stable film temperature. This translates into an important long-term heating fluid lifespan.
- Due to the very thick, high density insulator, the FT-CS boiler is one of the boilers with the least heat lost from radiation.
- Its easily opened covers, make the FT-CS boiler easy to maintain.
- Standard heat differential of 20 şC. For other differential temperatures, please contact us.
- Special models for very high temperatures (400 şC or thermal fluid in vapor phase).
- The FT-CS boiler is certified in accordance with
- Design Code: AD-2000
- Harmonized standards: EN-10028, EN 15614-1, EN 287-1
- Directives: 2006/95/EC, 2006/42/EC, 2004/108/EC, 97/23/EC
- UNE Standards: UNE 9310-92
- The ladder to the upper part in vertical execution is a protective measure for the maintenance staff that is supplied as an option.
- The FT-CS boiler may be supplied (if ordered) together with the ATTSUTROL electrical cabinet with built in automation for remote control systems.
- The FT-CS boiler may be supplied (if ordered) with control panel and electric panel with ATEX.
- The FT-CS boiler, thanks to the single setup control, incidence indicators, automatic blocking against erroneous maneuvers and a panel with summarized maintenance instructions makes it very reliable and comprehensible to the boiler operator.