Axis - Steam Boilers
From Biofuel Boilers
These types of boilers have a wide application being durable and easy to operate. As a standard, they are equipped with a soot blowing system, which cleans soot from the surface of the tubes and ensures better heat transfer to water or steam.
Most popular related searches
Types of boilers:
- Vertical, horizontal
- Water-tube (water in tubes, flue gas outside)
- Fire-tube (water outside tubes, flue gas in tubes)
- Saturated steam, superheated steam
- Grate, BFB, CFB
- Option to adapt old gas steam boilers for biomass combustion.
- Provided with new modification furnaces with additional combustion chamber installed above main furnace arch.
- Very efficient and allow increased heat production at lower fuel consumption.
- Thermal insulation reduces heat loss of the boiler.
- Boiler type: water-tube or fire-tube
- Steam output: 1–75 t/h
- Steam temperature: up to 500ºc
- Steam pressure: up to 90 bar
- Feedwater temperature: 104–130°c
- Boiler efficiency: 87%
No reviews were found for Axis - Steam Boilers. Be the first to review!