Camille Bauer - Model U1281 MID ...U1389 MID - Active Energy Meter with MID Approval
The calibrated energy meter can be used to acquire and bill active energy in industrial, household, commercial and building management applications. Relevant values are transmitted to data logging, billing and optimizing systems, as well as to building automation and control technology applications, by means of a pulse output, or via LON, M-Bus or L-Bus interface.
Installation itself is extremely simple because the meter detects connection errors, which are indicated immediately. Maximum convenience is assured by displaying active power, which provides immediate information regarding momentary circuit load. If more information about the electrical system is required, functionality is simply expanded.
- Professional energy meters for 2, 3 and 4 wire systems with 65 A direct connection, or 1 A or 5 A transformer connection
- Accuracy class B for industrial and commercial use, as well as for household use with highly demanding requirements
- Cost savings thanks to initial calibration at the factory in accordance with MID, conformity assessment procedure modules B and D
- Calibration even with adjustable transformation ratios
- Configurable, multifunctional variants for acquiring reactive energy and mains quantities
- Installation errors display: phase sequence, phase failure, transformers with reversed polarity, overload
- Universal pulse output with adjustable pulse rate and pulse duration, as well as selectable voltage range
- Flexible communication via integrated LON, M-Bus or L-Bus interface
- Full functionality even when the electrical circuit is switched off thanks to failsafe 24 V auxiliary voltage
- Tamper-proof cover, configuration disabling
- 3 Years Warranty
- Made in Germany
Multifunctional Variants – Additional Parameters
Extensive Initial Calibration at the Factory
The meters comply with the MID directive which is valid throughout Europe and in Switzerland, and are shipped with initial factory calibration. They can be used immediately for billing purposes. Lead-times and costs are reduced as a result. Conformity assessment is conducted in accordance with modules B and D, and a declaration of conformity is included in the operating instructions.