Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Services
Gas engine power plant engineering procurement and construction (EPC). Clarke Energy can offer comprehensive engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services complimenting the supply and maintenance of a gas engine or other power generation equipment. Clarke Energy adds value to the core power solution through engineering, installation and maintenance services. Our supply can range from the sale of a single engine, through to a combined heat and power plant, to a fully engineered power plant, or with the integration of other power generation or a hybrid or microgrid solution.
Our solutions start at the sales phase, with our sales engineers working closely with our engineering and project management departments to devise an appropriate technical solution for your needs. We work to best understand our customer’s specific needs and challenges, then devise a costed and appropriately itemised proposal. Once you are happy with our offer your project is passed from our sales team to our engineering and project management teams. If you are interested in more information or if you would like to transfer a greater scope of supply to Clarke Energy please contact us.
Clarke Energy can offer comprehensive EPC services complimenting the supply and maintenance of a gas engine or other power generation equipment.
- Architectural design and support
- Full mechanical and electrical design
- Integrated 3D modelling and design
- Site and building compliance co-ordination.
- Site construction, site investigation, site remediation and installation of base structures with various methods of piled and retained supporting methods.
- Inspection and test procedure (ITP) management – integrated quality management system.
- Site works include:
- Road works
- Concrete structures
- Steelwork and building construction
- Foul and surface water drainage systems
- Single point of contact from conclusion of sale through to commissioning
- Dedicated project manager assigned to your project
- Supports provision of a turn-key installation