ESB International - Generation
Independent Generation's role is to deliver profitable performance from ESB International's generation assets by means of long-term asset management, commercial management and energy trading.ESBI owns 808MW of gas-fired power plants and over 130MW of renewable wind generation which are traded in the Irish Single Electricity Market (SEM). Independent Generation also trades the 400MW Coolkeeragh CCGT power plant and its portfolio of wind farms in the SEM.
- Corby Power (350MW CCGT) in Northamptonshire, England
- 50% of Marchwood Power (840MW CCGT) in Southampton, England
- 25MW wind farm in West Durham, England
- 50% of Bizkaia Energia (750MW CCGT) in Amorebieta Spain
- A small share of Rousch Power (450MW CCGT) in Pakistan