Dimple - Model DSP - Plate Heat Exchangers
From Heat Exchangers
Exothermics' DSP Dimple Plate Heat Exchangers are fully-welded and can be manufactured in a wide variety of sizes. They can also be configured for counter-flow or cross-flow operation. In these exchangers the parallel plates are formed with either staggered or inline dimple patterns to reduce the potential for particulate fouling. The Dimple Plate Heat Exchanger can recover energy from an industrial exhaust with temperatures up to 1,200° F (650° C). The dimple plate design can be used for applications where the flows may include some particulate.
- 309 stainless steel construction for applications up to 1500°F (815°C).
- Staggered and inline dimple patterns available in 0.5inch (12.7mm) and 0.375inch (9.5mm) plate spacing.
- Robust, all welded construction by AWS qualified.
- Fully wrapped inner and outer case with internal expansion joints.
- 6 customizable flow configurations.
- 4 inch thick internal high temperature fiber insulation.
- Floating core design allows for thermal expansion.
Description: Plate type, counter flow design
Model Types: Stainless Steel, Insulated Recuperator
Max. Operating Temp.: 1200°F / 650°C (regular)
Max. Operating Temp.: 1500°F / 815°C (insulated)
Volume Range: 300-95,000 (ACFM) / 510-161,405 (Am3/hr)