ALEKO - Model 20A - 12V/24V - Safe Protection Constant Output Solar Charge Controller
ALEKO solar charge controller is used to regulate Solar Panel Battery and control solar panel in solar system automatically. Safe and easy to set up and operate, suitable for small solar energy system. When using ALEKO solar controller, remember first to connect with the battery, and then connect with the solar panel. Rated voltage 12V or 24V. Rated load current: 10A, 20A. Output: 24 hours. Working temperature: -20 ~ +60 Celsius. Voltage of power cut-off: 10.8V or 21.6V. Voltage of power resume: 11.8V or 23.6V.
- Easy to set up and operate. Suitable for small solar energy system. When using all solar controllers, the first step is to connect with the battery, and the second step is to connect with the solar panel
- Automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery
- Overloading and short circuit protection
- Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well
- Rated voltage 12V or 24V Rated load current : 20A
- 1(One) ALEKO SC202 Solar Charge Controller 20A 12V/24V