Geotech - Model BIOGAS 5000 - Portable Biogas Analyser
Easy to use, calibrate and configure, the BIOGAS 5000 enables you to collect consistent data for improved analysis and accurate reporting, whilst helping to check the digester process is running efficiently.
Gas reading on one screen
The main gas reading screen has been expertly created for users to view key information concisely and clearly to provide essential readings and comparisons.
Easy menu navigation
Simple arrow keys help you move throughout the menu. The keys 2, 4, 6 & 8 are used to control the cursor to navigate around the screen.
On board technical help
The menu and the technical assistance button -‘?’ provide you with explanations, help and support throughout the monitoring process so you can work independently and proficiently.
The keypad and casing are both IP65 rated, water resistant and tested in the harshest of sites. The keys 2, 4, 6 and 8 are used to control the cursor to navigate around the screen.
Connect flow and temperature
This unit provides you with a port to measure CH4, CO2 and O2 plus extras including H2, NH3, H2S gases. There is also a waterproof USB port so that you can download your data onto your computer.
When the pump is switched on it pulls a fixed gas flow through the unit to enable you to measure your required gases.
- The BIOGAS 5000 has a robust, high quality design fit for the most hazardous anaerobic digestion sites
- Reliably measures gas levels of CH4 (0-100%); CO2 (0-100%); O2 (0-25%)
- Optional measurable gases include H2 (0-1000ppm); NH3 (0-1000ppm); also H2S (0-50, 200, 500, 1,000, 5,000 or 10,000ppm)
- Completely multilingual menu, instructions, support literature and how-to videos in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Polish
- Comes with 3 years free warranty
- Accredited to the highest of internationally recognised standards: IECEx; ATEX; MCERTS; CSA; UKAS Calibration (ISO17025)
- Additional extras available include a Pitot tube for flow measurement; an ATEX anemometer, also an ATEX temperature probe for flow measurement
- Lightweight, sturdy, easily portable biogas analyser
- Optional Gas Analyser Manager Software (GAM) for your ID set up and data download
- New and improved Firmware Updater Tool – Click on Firmware Updater Tool link
- New firmware updates are now available to users
- Additional accessories available for this product
- Demonstrations, hire, training, technical support immediately available to users
- No need for self-certification of anemometer: certified analyser validates results
- Guarantees quality analysis and reporting: supports your analysis by providing consistent and reliable collection of data
- Boasts Geotech’s ‘best in class’ infra-red bench technology
- Adheres to strict PPC compliance
- Geotech configures the BIOGAS 5000 specifically for your company’s unique specification
- Supports the efficiency of your digestion process: provides you with insight so you can change gas levels for optimum performance
- Provides peace of mind that your desulpherisation process is working correctly by measuring pre and post desulphurisation levels
- Enables you to monitor how efficiently your engine is working and its life expectancy by monitoring sulphur levels
- AD research
- Agricultural waste AD (large scale)
- Biogas upgrading
- Farm waste AD (small scale)
- Mixed food waste AD
- Sewage / waste water treatment AD