SunRail Universal - Flat Roof Mounting System
From Flat Roof
Any Tilt, Any Height, Any Inter-row Distance, Portrait or Landscape: SunRail Universal was designed to be a versatile platform for any project. The Sunrail Universal racking can be adapted virtually for any configuration. Custom engineering: Opsun will provide complete service to adapt the structure to your requirements, snow, wind or seismic loads, and provide complete building permit plans, along with all engineering and custom, ready to install rails (no cutting on site). Most Aluminum per Watt on the Market: No other racking system offers so much solidity for the price. Design can be adapted to reach low price points, or endure the most extreme environments.
Can be Done with a Simple Wrench.
SunRail Universal was designed with fast installation in mind! Only one tool needed.
Opsun invented a unique clamp allowing to install cross rails with a simple quarter turn of the wrist. Completely easy and intuitive!
A Flexible and Complete Solution
Design is completely flexible: change tilt-angle, system height, span between rows and pitch to optimize system for the project's location and improve energy generation.
- Wind Tunnel Tested
- Innovative cross rail clamp
- Easy roof maintenance and wind cooling
- Lots of adjustment for uneven roof
- Fast, convenient assembly
- Elevated configuration reduces snow shading
- Optional preassembly reduces installation time
- WEEB compatible
- Type of roof : Any type of flat roof
- Module Compatibility : Any 60 or 72 Cells PV module
- Module Tilt Range : 10 to 30 Degree
- Module orientation : Landcape or portrait
- Configuration : Low and high profile
- Roof Loading : 3.5 to 7lbs/SQF
- Materials : Aluminum and stainless components
- Finish : Mill finish or anodised on demand
- Beam and post preassembly : Optional
- Roof Protection : Rubber Pad
- Max Wind Speed : 130 mph