Energy Compliance, Management and Monitoring Services
Power Efficiency offers a full set of compliance and bureau capabilities to help any business answer the energy challenges it faces - be they mandatory, voluntary or reputational. From bureau services that convert your energy data into efficiency improvements to specialist guidance on how best to conform to legislation, we can help ensure our client's business is not only continually compliant but also more competitive as a result.
By harnessing the considerable expertise of our energy specialists, we can help leverage the following benefits for your business.
- Cutting costs - by helping to lower energy consumption, we can help our clients drive down energy costs, so reducing carbon emissions and annual carbon allowance expenditure.
- Easing the compliance journey - our specialists sit on many top UK regulatory bodies, giving us unique insights into energy legislation. We use this knowledge to simplify the compliance journey, helping you decipher and meet your obligations in more cost-effective ways.
- Delivering assurance - while we manage your compliance processes, you can rest assured that your business is operating legally and sustainably.
- Reducing workload and risk - we will handle all your compliance and bureau requirements in-house without reverting to third parties or subcontractors, ensuring accountable chains of command whilst reducing your workload.
- Managing your reputation - we will help to ensure your Annual Report sustainability statements are consistent with your actual environmental performance, as well as help manage public perceptions of your energy consumption.
- Cascading benefits - because our services interlock, they inform each other, helping you derive optimum value from every bit of energy data and cascading the benefits achieved in one area right across your energy operation.
Power Efficiency can smooth a client's path towards compliance and help the business take maximum advantage of its energy information through:
- Advanced Fiscal Metering - Advanced metering on fiscal energy supplies in order to capture half-hourly consumption data for monitoring and targeting purposes.
- Air Conditioning Inspections (TM44) - Legal requirement for visual inspections of all air conditioning systems over 12kW capacity to report on energy efficient operation and recommend improvements.
- Building Log Books -Required under Part L of the Building Regulations, a Building Log Book is intended to provide a simple summary of a new or refurbished building which O&M manuals cannot provide.
- Building Services Sub-metering - Metering of individual subsystems in order to better understand how and where energy is being used within a building.
- Carbon Policy Development & Accreditation - This service helps you fulfil your ethical and legislative obligations, whilst gaining the corporate benefits associated with positive action and follows the ISO 50001 process.
- CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme -Provision of expertise to ensure compliance with all mandatory aspects of the scheme and enhance league table performance.
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs) -Energy Certificate based upon operational energy consumption required annually for public buildings which provides an energy grading and operational rating.
- Energy Performance Certificates - Energy Certificate based upon simulated energy consumption required for commercial buildings on construction sale or rent which provides an energy grading and asset rating.
- Energy Surveys - Onsite energy survey carried out by a qualified engineer to produce a detailed energy report showing benchmarks, observations and detailed recommendations for improvements.
- Online Energy Management System - Online data management system used to record, report and analyse energy and water consumption, carbon emissions and associated costs.
- Onsite Energy Management - Provision of a skilled energy management engineer to work on a site or sites on a regular basis to ensure energy efficient operation and assess potential to reduce consumption.
- Portfolio Benchmarking - Desktop analysis of a large number of buildings in order to identify where best to focus investment in energy and carbon reduction.
- Tenant On-charging - A service which helps landlords and property agents manage tenant on-charging of electricity and gas supplies.
- Thermal Energy Modelling - Thermal graphical simulation of buildings in order to understand the thermodynamic processes occurring in them and to identify techniques and technologies to improve building performance.
- Water Audits - Professional audits to ensure the accuracy of water charges, pinpoint savings and determine potential improvements.