Gas-assisted flares are comprised of two risers (waste gas and assist gas) and an assist gas distribution ring at the tip that provides turbulence with combustion air and waste gas at the flare tip. Upon mixing, the increased turbulence in the waste gas stream, improves combustion efficiency and smokeless performance. These flares generally dispose of heavier waste gases which have a greater tendency to smoke and are favored in applications where electrical utilities are limited. For upstream Oil & Gas production sites, we have developed a suite of standard INFERNO series Gas Assist Flares that provide great performance at an attractive price point.
AEREON works across the complete oil and gas supply chain to provide comprehensive solutions for all of your gas and vapor handling, combustion and recovery needs.
We specialize in innovative, high quality and cost-effective custom engineered or standard options for:
- Enclosed Combustors
- Vapor Recovery Units
- Thermal Oxidizers
At AEREON, we provide our customers environmentally-compliant solutions that meet stringent air quality regulations.
Through our Flare Industries and Jordan Technologies brands and with over 30 years of experience, we are able to offer our clients a broad portfolio of solutions and services from initial design through aftermarket servicing.
AEREON can be your single source supplier for all of your gas and vapor combustion, handling and recovery equipment needs.
Partnering with you, AEREON’s own in-house engineering staff and service division can provide either a pre-engineered standard flare solution for almost any application or a completely customized flare system.
AEREON’s Vapor Recovery Units (VRUs), Flares, Enclosed Combustors and Thermal Oxidizers are all part of the complete solution for your emission control application and can be combined with one another or installed individually to handle your specific needs.
- Smokeless, effi cient combustion with no visible emissions, preventing fi nes.
- EPA OOOO compliant reducing emissions in order to keep sites operating.
- 40 CFR 60.18 compliant open elevated fl ares (>98% VOC destruction effi ciency).
- Reliability and Effi ciency
- Continuous pilot allowing you to meet “Quad O” regulations
- Continuously sparking with low power consumption (1.6 amps).
- Optional solar powered ignition panel with 2-week battery back up for reliable ignition when power is not available or for remote locations with no power onsite.
- Infi nite Turndown
- Operates from purge to 100% capacity; operates smokeless throughout entire range of fl ows.
- Smokeless Combustion
- Utility fl are option for gases with low BTU content provides smokeless combustion with no assist media; reducing operating and maintenance costs.
- Air assist fl are option for gases with high BTU content provides smokeless combustion with a blower; eliminates the need for assist gas and reduces operating costs.
- Gas assist fl are option for gases with high BTU content provides smokeless combustion with high pressure assist gas; guarantees compliance where there is no power available for a blower.
- Reliability, Easy Operation
- Retractable pilots for ease of installation and quicker turnaround time on inspections.
- Guywires supplied with soil anchors that do not require concrete foundations.
- Low, Simple Maintenance
- Quick, easy installation for rapid onsite deployment, reducing the number of required onsite personnel.
- Standardized design allows delivery of systems in less than 2 weeks.